What is PROVEN ?
PROVEN allows large and small corporations and governmental entities to manage COVID-19 status for employees, contractors, and customers in an easy-to-use and simple passport format.
Is the Health Pass ID simple and intuitive?
Who has access to my Health Pass data?
How does it work if I don’t have a COVID-19 Vaccination?
How is PROVEN different than a traditional health visa?
- PROVEN provides health status for vaccinated and unvaccinated people who are traveling
- PROVEN updates users with safe travel areas within their community and throughout the world
- PROVEN is fast and easy, and everything you need is right in your phone at all times
- PROVEN protects your private medical records and only provides necessary information when traveling
- Not everyone, for whatever reason, is able to get a vaccine. How does PROVEN make travel possible for them? And will the rest of us be safe?
- What makes PROVEN unique from health visas is that we review health information for all travelers regardless of whether they have been vaccinated or not. We can offer clearance through testing, antibodies and previous COVID results, allowing everyone the opportunity to be PROVEN. This is key to the success of the program.
If you’ve been vaccinated, are you 100% safe from the virus? If not, how can PROVEN make me feel safe to travel?
- The vaccine, like the flu vaccine, is not able to guarantee you won’t get COVID. It builds up antibodies in your system so you can better fight off COVID, what PROVEN does, is keep you updated on your own health status, allowing you to decide for yourself when and where it is safe to travel.
How do I sign up? What information do I need?
- You can learn more and sign up for PROVEN here.
- PROVEN partners with NAHA Health, who utilizes only highly skilled, HIPAA-trained nurses and clinicians to handle all protected and secure medical information, to verify your health information before the absolute minimum information is uploaded to PROVEN to secure your health status for travel purposes.
You need to download the PROVEN app, identification, proof of COVID test, vaccine or antibody testing. It takes less than 2 minutes, and you will receive your PROVEN status quickly- as long as your documentation matches your ID and personal information. Most applications for PROVEN are verified within 24 hours, but if a COVID test is needed it can take up to 7-10 days to verify your status. How secure is my medical information on PROVEN? Who sees what when I travel?
What travel documents are required to enter another country from the USA?
- Travel requirements to enter a country from the United States vary widely at this time. Some countries have no requirements while others will not allow you to travel into the country unless you are a citizen. Learn more about country specific requirements here.
How can PROVEN help me in my own community … going to a football game, concerts, off to college?
- PROVEN is about more than international travel. PROVEN can help you move about town on a daily basis, checking anytime on the health status of your local community. It narrows down neighborhoods, large venues and keeps you informed of trouble spots you may want to avoid.
Is PROVEN accepted by everyone around the world?
- Not yes, PROVEN continues to add new countries, states, schools, events, venues, and more as partners. If you are interested in using PROVEN for your organization, school or other venue please reach out through our contact us form.
- Are there any discounts for using PROVEN to verify COVID health status for Non-Profit organizations?
- Yes, PROVEN defines a non-profit as the following groups: public schools, public charities, public clinics and hospitals, churches, synagogues, political organizations, legal aid societies, volunteer services organizations, labor unions, professional associations, research institutes, and museums. If you would like more information about using PROVEN please reach out to our team via contact us to discuss your needs and what options we can offer.
When COVID is over, what is our new normal when it comes to traveling –in other words, will PROVEN work for every virus/biological threat — and how can PROVEN help us avoid the mass shutdowns we faced in 2020?
- PROVEN will help the world get through the coming variants of COVID-19 until we reach global herd immunity and will help navigate future viruses and biological threats we may face
- Because of PROVEN’s unique virus tracking, unsafe areas can easily be spotted throughout the world the more users we have in the system. That means users can avoid unsafe areas which will greatly help contain the virus until it is stopped, allowing for the global economy to remain open in safe areas.
- For future viruses that don’t have a vaccine yet, PROVEN will also help spot and track the location of the virus, helping travelers avoid unsafe areas and helping to contain the virus more quickly until a vaccine is created.
How do I get a COVID-19 Test so I can Travel?
- CheckMyTest is a universal rapid results portal that ships a test directly to you and allows you to check your results all from the safety of your own home.
Who is Pass?
- Pass offers touchless technology that provides secure, current medical information related to COVID-19 through the PROVEN app.
Until there is a cure for virus, PROVEN it out there keeping you informed and safe.
Ready to Use PROVEN For Your Business?